BICYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER - INJURY CLAIM
On average someone is killed every day whilst riding a bicycle in Canada. In addition there are almost 10,000 accidents to cyclists every year including more than 1,000 who suffer serious injury. A bicycle accident lawyer must be familiar with the particular difficulties facing cyclists on the road every day in order to be able to prove the case in negligence. Bicycle accidents usually fall into three categories:
- collisions with other vehicles or loss of control when trying to avoid a collision
- potholes, protrusions or defective road surfaces from wear or negligent repair
- spilled debris including liquids on the highway
Road traffic accident statistics show that about 5% of all serious injuries including fatalities involve cyclists. The majority of these accidents occur during daylight and involve a collision with a car near or close to a junction. The most common bicycle circumstances include:
- failure to heed give way signs at a junction by cyclist
- young or inexperienced rider falling off
- motor vehicle failing to give way at a junction
- turning right after emerging from a driveway or entrance
- riding into the path of a motor vehicle particularly when riding off a pavement
- being struck from behind whilst on a straight, fast road
- rider turning right across a road without heeding the presence of other traffic
- rider and motorist both going straight ahead at a junction
- motorist turning or emerging into path of the rider from a standstill
- rider overtaking and being hit from behind
Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Our specialist Canadian personal injury lawyers offer expertise that is second to none. All of our accident lawyers deal exclusively in compensation claims involving physical injury. If one of our bicycle accident lawyers represents you in your personal injury compensation claim you may rest assured that your case will be dealt with in an efficient, business like manner and that you will not be kept waiting any longer than necessary for your compensation.
Ensuring that fair compensation is obtained in any personal injury claim requires a close working relationship between a team of legal specialists and medical experts who are leaders in their field. We are able to call upon the services of some of the most eminent medical consultants in the country and abroad which ensures the best attention and service together with fast resolution of injury claims. You will receive a complete professional service from lawyers who specialize in claiming compensation for personal injury caused as a result of an accident.
If you would like to talk to an experienced advocate without obligation then just use the helpline or email our offices or complete and send the contact form and a lawyer who deals exclusively in accident claims will phone you with advice at no cost and information on how best to preserve your legal rights to compensation for your injuries. If after talking to a bicycle accident lawyer you decide not to take matters further you are under no obligation to do so and you will not be charged anything at all.