MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER - INJURY CLAIM
Bike riders are one of the most vulnerable groups of road users due to their relative lack of protection from injury and the fact that car drivers often fail to anticipate their presence or actions. A motorcycle accident lawyer is often able to claim substantial compensation for fatalities or for those who are seriously injured. If you have been injured as a result of an accident involving the use of your motorcycle please contact our motorcycle accident lawyers urgently to discuss a potential compensation claim.
Most motorcycle accidents occur on urban roads at low speeds however more than half of all fatalities occur at high speed on country roads. The statistics for accidents as as follows :
- 75% of crashes involve collision with another vehicle
- Vehicle failure accounts for less than 5% of injuries
- Most single vehicle injuries are caused by rider error
- Highway defects cause less than 5% of accidents
- 60% of multiple collisions are caused by the other vehicle failing to accord right of way
- Most collisions occur because the motorist has failed to see the motorbike
- Most collisions occur when a car makes a left turn in front of an oncoming motorcycle
- Junctions are the most likely place for a collision
- Weather is a factor in 5% of cases
- Large capacity motorbikes are associated with more severe injuries
- Most injured riders are aged between 16 and 24 years
Who was at fault?
In most accidents it is easy to determine who was to blame, such as in a rear end shunt at traffic lights however some incidents are complex and it may not be obvious who was at fault. If you have had a motorcycle accident, never make any admissions to other parties involved and contact us urgently to have the case reviewed. Our motor cycle accident lawyers are very experienced in investigating these cases and will obtain such further reports as they need to advise you on who was at fault.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our motorcycle accident lawyers offer expertise that is second to none. All of our lawyers deal exclusively in claims involving physical injury. Motor accident claims in particular can be complex, difficult legal issues and often involve liability disputes especially when both sides blame each other. If you would like to talk to an experienced advocate without obligation then just call the helpline or email our offices or complete and send the contact form and a lawyer who deals exclusively in accident claims will phone you with free advice and information on how best to preserve your legal rights to compensation for your injuries.